California-Orange County

**kasarin **

Hello
OMG I have been looking for a cake plate like yours FOREVER!!!!  Is that something you got from your baker??
Also I love your toasting flutes - would you mind sharing where you got them!  They are gorgeous!
Dawn
My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
Our Wedding Teasers
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **kasarin **

• kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Thank you so much!!   I got my cake plate idea from my photographer's. I loved it, but we had too much uplighting in the room, so you couldn't see the lights inside it. It isn't actually a plate- It was 9 glass candle holders (or cups or mini vases) turned upside down. My florist actually ordered them for me from one of her suppliers because I couldn't find containers with straight edges. And I think they were $2 per cup.  I have no idea what happened to them, otherwise I'd give them to you. The lights in the inside were Floralytes and I bought them from www.wholesaleflowersandsupplies.com. They were ok, but not very bright. This was my inspiration: http://tinyurl.com/ycrrg4m

And the toasting flutes were a gift from my neighbor from the Crystal Factory (www.crystalfactory.com). I checked the website and didn't see those flutes, but if you call and ask Diane about the bride/groom ones (they also made different ones for each groomsmen and bridesmaid) for Katherine, she'll know.

BTW, I love your proposal story! It sounds like you and your FI balance each other out.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your response and the websites.  I'm going to see what I can come up with.  I forgot all about the Crystal Factory - they are right down the street from our venue.

And we definitely balance eachother out - I didn't know I had become so uptight over the years!
    A million Thanks!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards