North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Mani/Pedi place in the Raleigh area?

I'm planning a day for my cousin before her wedding and I'm looking for a recommendation for a mani/pedi place that could cater to 6 or 7 people at the same time.  We're trying to have a nice, relaxing day of it.  A place we could bring mimosas would be great too.

They live in Raleigh so somewhere in that area would be great.

Any suggestions?

Re: Mani/Pedi place in the Raleigh area?

• I go to Royal Nails in North Raleigh.  It's in the lower section of the same shopping center as Debbie's Hallmark off of Falls of Neuse Road.  I believe they have 4-5 mani stations and 4-5 pedi stations so if you booked far enough in advance they should be able to accomidate you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • lhobson87lhobson87 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I've been going to Nail Image (on Grove Barton near the Raleigh Grande movie theater) since 2002.  I have always had a great experience with their pedicures and manicures.  They've got at least 6 or 7 stations for pedicures and I think about that many stations for manicures.  I would definitely make an appointment so they can accomodate everyone.  They actually offer wine there (I usually opt for a Diet Coke), so you might not even need to bring your own mimosas unless you really wanted to, but I think they'd be fine with you bringing your own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards