California-Inland Empire
Options

Hair and Makeup

Who are you using for your day of hair and makeup? I'm looking for someone who comes to you and does airbrush makeup. I have a few names and numbers but I want to make sure I go with someone who is going to do a great job. Any recommendations? Thanks ladies! <33

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... IDK of ayone that does airbrush makeup. Consider this though, you may need a touch up after your before ceremony photos, and before the reception. If they dont travel to your venue, it might be a waste of money. Just a thought! HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive been going back and forth about doing my own makeup... I do free lance makeup and have done a ton of weddings but I'm not sure how nervous or anxious I will be so I'm just gonna have to see how I feel about it as I get closer.  I have a ton of friends who do makeup as well so I dont think I'll have any trouble finding someone to do mine
  • Options
    38aricla38aricla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cynthia Ybarra for both my engagement session and wedding. She does an awesome job!! She's very patient and understanding. She goes above and beyond to get your hair and makeup just how you want it.
    (951) 545-1991
    http://www.hairextensions4me.com/default.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards