November 2012 Weddings

E-pics

Have y'all done yours yet?  FI and I are supposed to do them on Sunday, but now there is a 50% chance of rain!  I bought a clear bubble umbrealla last night, in case we need it.  I saw some cute e-pics that were taken in the rain, I just really hope we don't end up having weather issues!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-pics

• We did ours in the snow and they turned out awesome. I've seen a lot of really cute rain pics! I think you could totally pull it off. We did ours about 2 months ago. Have fun!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Clear umbrella sounds cute, but if you want, bring a colored one as well. Photographers can do some REALLy cute pics where everything is black and white except the umbrella which remains in color. Saw some pics where a couple had a red umbrella, and we used a blue one. Also got our pics taken in the snow. Try a red or yellow one!

Good luck! Find an indoor spot close by so you can do some outdoors, some indoors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The rain cancelled our photos today! We were supposed to do them at Ohio Stadium. We got SUPER lucky though and are able to reschedule it for tomorrow. Works great for us bc we live in Florida, but are in Ohio to get things done for our wedding
  • We ended up canceling ours for today, but will get them done next Saturday afternoon. I am hoping to have the photos back before mothers day so we can give a photo in a nice frame to our moms.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did our on St. Patty's Day and it was perfect but just a bit too windy. We will be using them on our Save the Date cards after everyone has told us the pictures came out amazing :)
  • We did ours at the zoo :) Sorry that you had to cancel! :( We got really lucky and got a sunny day sandwiched between two really cruddy ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards