South Asian Weddings

AW Friday

Re: AW Friday

• edited December 2011
    Ditto. I gots nothing. I hope someone does so that I can live vicariously through them!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Oh one thing.. I have only 50 more days!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have some Easter photos of my kidlings... not much else beyond that, though!

Us with my sisters:

Me and the kids alone:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @Beloved - you look fantastic for being a new mommy! And your kids are adorable, you have so much to be thankful for :)

@DFW - That's pretty exciting! It'll be here before you know it!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Those are sweet pictures.

FI finally made it to Vegas! I told him not to talk to me until Monday. He was suppose to be there yesterday but a bird got caught in the jets and they cancelled the flight. They had to stay in the airport on cots. I felt so bad for him. Now I just hope he enjoys the rest of the trip.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_aw-friday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0120e890-8f66-4cb0-be49-fd8abb4ba9d6Post:6a2814af-5109-4027-a8be-00c2a62c3a7f">Re: AW Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Those are sweet pictures. FI finally made it to Vegas! I told him not to talk to me until Monday. He was suppose to be there yesterday but a bird got caught in the jets and they cancelled the flight. They had to stay in the airport on cots. I felt so bad for him. Now I just hope he enjoys the rest of the trip.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]
     <div>
    </div><div>uh ohhhh the hangover???? :)</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_aw-friday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:0120e890-8f66-4cb0-be49-fd8abb4ba9d6Post:5d28113a-c9cc-485e-b912-d753345585f4">Re: AW Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Friday :   uh ohhhh the hangover???? :)
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

If they misplace him at least they have 40 something days to find him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_aw-friday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0120e890-8f66-4cb0-be49-fd8abb4ba9d6Post:5caf445b-e5f2-4f26-9d24-e8a46e6a9ff7">Re: AW Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Friday : If they misplace him at least they have 40 something days to find him.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha, so true. Let's just hope he isnt left out in the sun!</div>
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of you.  I know I have totally disappeared re cently, but it was just so super busy.  But I had a few minutes to come on the website.  How is everyone doing?
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hinaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't seen you in forever!!

I'm doing okay, despite the craziness as well :-)  One day at a time :-D

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Beloved, I agree.... you look fab.

AW: We booked first class flights between San Francisco and Houston. Also, we finally booked our honeymoon! Now it's official, we're goin' to Mauritius!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies:)

DFW - Glad he made it okay, and I hope he makes it back without incident!

Hinaj - HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AquarianDragon - How exciting!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hina - Great to see you!!

Aqua - Congrats! Something to really look foward to. Are you guys leaving right after the wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards