Nevada-Las Vegas

Suggestions for things to do after an Elvis Chapel Wedding?

What is there to do after a chapel wedding? Our group will have about 20 people if not more. I am aiming towards 6ish. We all like to see shows, club, have drinks and laughs. I would like to have dinner while watching a show? Is that possible? Any rec's about what to do and where to go for the pre-bash with the maids? Thanks so much!Kiss

Re: Suggestions for things to do after an Elvis Chapel Wedding?

• What time is your wedding? You could do a double decker strip tour? Or have food somewhere? Restaurants, buffets, in suite - there are so many options...tell us a bit more about your plans and I'm sure all the fantastic ladies and gentleman here will have great suggestions for you! Welcome to the board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Time and day of week?  And tell us what you like to do for fun.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suggestions-for-things-to-do-after-an-elvis-chapel-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c36fd044-6ae7-4270-b2d6-59422d72ecd4Post:ecd3ae90-73a6-404e-8cc9-1a33f158824f">Re: Suggestions for things to do after an Elvis Chapel Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What time is your wedding? You could do a double decker strip tour? Or have food somewhere? Restaurants, buffets, in suite - there are so many options...tell us a bit more about your plans and I'm sure all the fantastic ladies and gentleman here will have great suggestions for you! Welcome to the board!
    Posted by SarahInVegas[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Sorry! There you go!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards