Arizona-Phoenix

looking for a makeup artists for Indian Wedding In Arizona

Hello all,
I have found my "happily ever after" guy and i am getting hitched in September. Yay!!!!  I am from North Carolina and he is from Phoenix, Arizona.The wedding is gonna be in Arizona...i mean it's gonna be a traditional Indian wedding and I dont know anybody in that area :(
 I am looking for good bridal makeup artist and hair stylist for a Indian wedding...Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks so much Smile

Re: looking for a makeup artists for Indian Wedding In Arizona

• edited December 2011
    hey! I happen to be a September bride from Phoenix. I replied on your post on the September board!!!
  • edited December 2011
    There are a lot.  Here is a link to WeddingWire beauty page for AZ.  It also depends on what you are looking for.  Airbrushing, on location, cost, etc.  GL
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations sb9411!!
    and thanks so much for the link @bosoxy!!! Yeah u r right, that list is quite long :)
    hopefully i will find someone who has experience with Indian weddings and stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    Let us know how it goes! Good luck :)
  • tulipx0x0tulipx0x0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am September bride also in Phoenix. My indian wedding is planned for labor day weekend. Ironically, I moved from NC too.  As for the makeup,try looking for a local MAC makeup artist if you like that look. You can try the Scottsdale Fashion Mall Nordstrom.

Hope that helps.
    Manisha
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - Congratulations on your upcoming wedding in AZ.  I am the owner of Singar Studio with over 10 years of experience and provide services as follows:  Indian/Pakistani Bridal Makeup, Hairstyles, Draping of Sari/Lehnga, Pinning up Dupatta's, Bridal Mehndi and Complete Makeovers. If you have not yet finalized your Makeup Artist, check our website for complete portfolio and you may contact me through the info on the website.   www.singarstudio.com

All the Best

Leena @ Singar Studio
  • munira mehtamunira mehta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

try MUNIRA MEHTA OF BEAUTIFUL BRIDE LLC / MAKEUP BY MUNIRA MEHTA FROM NEWYORK AND JERSEY AREA..... SHE TRAVELS ALL OVER AND HAVE TRAVELLED TO HOUSTON FOR MY FRIENDS WEDDING TOO. SHE DOES DESTINATIONS .......CHECK HER WEB PAGE WWW.MUNIRAMEHTA.COM.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards