Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

September Vegas bride needs help

I am getting married at the Graceland Chapel at 630pm, with 10 guests.  I want professional pictures on the strip, but also thinking of doing a strip tour with the guests after the ceremony.  I think it may be too much to take all the guests afterwards and do the tour and get my photos, so may do two separate trips, one with the FI for the pictures a day or two before or after our ceremony. Then take guests to a decent buffet (any suggestions) then do strip tour (any suggestions).  Plus anyone done pictures at neon boneyard before? Photographer, strip tour, buffet help?

Re: September Vegas bride needs help

• Options
    I too am getting married in Vegas this september, I don't have as many worries as you as we have no guests (we are from Australia) so it is just the two of us. I just hired Tiffany G to do our strip tour photographs, great prices, super nice lady and her portfolio looks amazing.

I see your wedding is indoors, we are having an outdoor wedding and i'm starting to worry about the heat and how it will affect my fiancee in his suit.
  • Options
    I got married at Graceland, too!  So did amber on the boards... the chapel is cute but you should schedule enough leeway between your activities after the chapel because in both cases they were running late.  My ceremony was about 25 mins. late and Amber's was about 45 mins. late and it caused her some issues.

You could always do a strip tour with your guests after the reception.  This is what we did!  Our photog took pictures of us together and also with everyone else.

Our ceremony was at 2:30 so we had enough time to shoot some pics on our own, too.  H and I really liked having a bit of alone time after our ceremony.  Our guests also appreciated having an hour of down time to freshen up or relax before having to ride to the ceremony.

But you could shoot before the ceremony if time is an issue.  At least that way pictures will be when you're freshly made up.  Our Graceland photographer wasn't the best... he used too much flash so it made everyone look shiny, so definitely might want to oil blot beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards