Ohio-Columbus
Options

Television Show??

Hi Everyone~

Have you guys heard about this new reality show called "Welcome to the Family"  where an engaged couple goes to live with their future-in-laws for 5-days?  

I'm friends with the casting director (who is from OH) and she asked me to help spread the word that she's casting in OH for engaged couples!  The couple get $5,000 for their participation.

Anyway, if you're interested, call her coordinator Laura at 347. 449. 4303. or email me at amyzane123@gmail.com

Re: Television Show??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    reported.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post here. You need to read The Knots rules.
  • Options
    amyzaneamyzane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a vendor.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You just joined, only have 2 posts and are getting married on Dec. 1 -- A WEDNESDAY!!!!

Excuse us for thinking this sounds a bit fishy.
  • Options
    amyzaneamyzane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there something wrong with getting married on the 1st day of the month?  Are you seriously dictating when one should get married?  You women are truly koo koo roo.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Per The Knot Rules, found here:
    "No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.com "

This is solicitation, and not permitted.

I am always skeptical of one's posts when they are advertising something, or raving about something, and it is their first post. Or, even if they only have a few, I tend to check what they are. There are a lot of people that attempt to advertise...and this is not the place to do it. That is the reason why I reported you, and why others have said what they are saying. So....before you post again, read the Rules (which you should do before you agree to anything).

• Options
    amyzaneamyzane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Seriously, what is the harm of spreading the word that a couple can get $5,000 towards their wedding for doing a television show?  I would do it but I can't because it's unfair game play.  
  • Options
    mandies2happymandies2happy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    usually i hate it when people slide in an ad but this is one that i like :) I only wish we could do something like that. My FI is working 72 hour weeks just to pay for our $8,000 wedding and we are worried we won't be able to pull that off wiht out asking parents for help. 5 grand would be a god send. Only prob is my FI and I are temp. living w/ my parents right now so there goes the shock value to that show :) Don't be too hard on her. Just think about us broke brides who could really use this to have our dream wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amyzaneamyzane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Mandies2Happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards