Outdoor Weddings
Options

HELP!!! Getting married on the baech and can't find a dress!!

I am getting married for a second time and I want my dress to be casual and beachy but all the dresses I am finding are cheesy and ugly or too dressy and seem like they would be hot for a July wedding in Michigan!  Anyone have any good websites I can go to, find the right dress??  Just looking for a cute cover up!

Re: HELP!!! Getting married on the baech and can't find a dress!!

• Options
    I am having a beach wedding and went to David's Bridal. I found an elegant but very simply, strapless dress that I love. Are you trying to go more casual than a typical dress? You might still want to check out a bridal shop and see if you like something in person. I think it's harder to buy a dress you can't try on. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I highly recommend checking out J. Crew and Nicole Miller. They have gorgeous, casual light dresses that still look bridal. I am wearing a beach-y dress for my country ranch wedding next year! Good luck!
  • Options
    Dessy makes a line that's licensed for Sandals resorts - the dresses are affordable and easy to pack. Look for a local bridal store that sells Dessy bridal gowns.
    http://www.dessy.com/wedding-dresses/#"DisplayMode":4,"CategoryId":2,"FabricList":"","AccessoryFabricList":"","ProductList":"","SeasonList":"","CategoryList":"","ColorList":"","TypeList":"","LineList":"","PantoneList":"","Text":"","IgnorePrints":false,"SearchText":"","ColorFamilyList":"","AttributeMask":"0","AttributeList":"","PriceList":"","Source":"","GetResultCount":true,"CountryCode":"us","SortOrder":5,"ActivePage":1,"ResultsPerPage":16,"TotalPages":0,"FilterType":"ProductFilterProperties"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards