Michigan-Grand Rapids

GR Knotties- For Sale Thread

Hi ladies!

Once the wedding bells have stopped ringing, what are you supposed to do with all of the leftover STUFF that's cluttering your basement, spare room or garage? Sell it! Please use this sticky to post your wedding items that you have for sale.

Sellers: Please post a list of the items you have for sale (and feel free to PIP!), and specify how you want interested buyers to contact you. E-mail is best, but if you don't want to post your e-mail address PMs work great too. Make sure you edit your post if something sells to keep your listing current.

Buyers: If you see something you're interested in, contact the seller directly (please don't post in this thread).

To keep this thread current, I will monitor the posts and delete any listings that are over 90 days old. I'll PM you a copy of your listing before I delete it, in case you still have items for sale and want to re-post.

Have fun! :)

Re: GR Knotties- For Sale Thread

• edited December 2011

I have 66 brand new and 60 used white candles and votive sets. The ones that I used still have a lot of life left! Asking $60 for all 126 of them.

White Candles and Votives :  wedding candles votives reception CandlesVotives

• kwreckskwrecks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have approx.  18 glass cylindar vases that I am selling.  I used them to make table numbers, as pictured below.  I have taken the vellum paper off and they can be used for centerpieces, candle holders, etc.  email me at kwrecks@gmail.com if interested...
    Anniversary
  • Mrs.Biela2beMrs.Biela2be member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Hi Ladies!  I have a ton of wedding items I am in need of getting ready to make way for a beautiful baby arriving this spring (please note I am from the Grand Rapids area).  I am having trouble attaching photos though I would be more than happy to send them if you are interested in the items.
    - 5 bags of white rose petals (contains 300 petals each), each bag $5.00
    - Brand New (never used) Black & White Table Number cards 1 - 20 ( 2 packages available) $15.00 
    - Brand New (never used) Black & White Table Number cards 1-10 (1 package available) $7.50
    - Submersible Flora Lyte - white (these are fanastic for centerpieces at a reception to give them a glow),  40 available $2.50 each
    - 108 round glass votives with tea lights, $54.00 for the entire lot
    - Dozen glass votives w/ candles never lit, 5 dozen available $4.00 each
    - Dozen glass votives w/ candles lit (half left), 1 dozen available $2.00
    - 6 paper umbrellas (5 Kelly Green & 1 Hot Pink), $6.00 each
    - 2 Brand New (never used) cream artifical rose wreathes (gorgeous & perfect for church doors or reception hall door),   Paid $30.00 asking $25 each.
    - Brand New (never used) 11 cream (with a hint of pink) pomander balls.  Paid $10.00, asking $8.00 each
    - Small 3 hoopskirt adjustable, size small (worn once) $20.00
    This is just the beginning of what I have available.. when I get some more time I will finish posting the other items I have available.  If you are interested (or would like to see pictures) please email me at msuranye@msn.com.  
    Happy Wedding Planning!!!  Try to remember to enjoy it all, it will go by fast.
  • I'm selling my Nicole Miller hg0013 wedding dress. It was worn for my June 2011 wedding and has been professioanlly cleaned with no stains or tears.
    Color: Ivory
    Fabric: Metal Taffita
    Size0-2
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 26
    Height w/heels: 5'7"
    Bustled
    email: hesscs@live.com

• For Sale:  24 Silver Kissing Bells

$3.00 for the entire lot.

• For Sale for $800: Maggie Sottero “Eleganza Strapless” label size 10 (street size 8), color is diamond white/champagne.  It is an A-line silhouette with a chapel train length.  Purchased in 2008 for approximately $1,400.  The dress has not been altered, other than bustle ties. 

The gown is satin with a delicate embroidered tulle lace overlay.  Pearl button over zipper back closure. 

Waltz length veil.  The edge of the veil is beaded with champagne and crystal beads.

Worn once.  Purchased new.  Veil and crinoline skirt included no extra charge.  Professionally cleaned and preserved after wearing.  Stored in air-conditioned, non-smoking home.  

Please email Theresa at theresat4@yahoo.com.  

• For Sale for $800: Maggie Sottero “Eleganza Strapless” label size 10 (street size 8), color is diamond white/champagne.  It is an A-line silhouette with a chapel train length. Purchased in 2008 for approximately $1,400.  The dress has not been altered, other than bustle ties. 

The gown is satin with a delicate embroidered tulle lace overlay.  Pearl button over zipper back closure. 

Waltz length veil.  The edge of the veil is beaded with champagne and crystal beads.

Worn once.  Purchased new.  Veil and crinoline skirt included no extra charge. Professionally cleaned and preserved after wearing.  Stored in air-conditioned, non-smoking home.  

Please email Theresa at theresat4@yahoo.com.
  • edited February 2012
    For Sale for $800: Maggie Sottero “Eleganza Strapless” label size 10 (street size 8), color is diamond white/champagne.  It is an A-line silhouette with a chapel train length.  Purchased in 2008 for approximately $1,400.  The dress has not been altered, other than bustle ties. 

The gown is satin with a delicate embroidered tulle lace overlay.  Pearl button over zipper back closure.

Waltz length veil.  The edge of the veil is beaded with champagne and crystal beads.

Worn once.  Purchased new.  Veil and crinoline skirt included no extra charge.  Professionally cleaned and preserved after wearing.  Stored in air-conditioned, non-smoking home.  

Please email Theresa at theresat4@yahoo.com

• I have 96 unused floating candles for sale- I'd love to get them to someone local!

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/2859020302.html
  • Update on items still available for sale:

Maggie Sottero Victoriana, ivory, size 14. Needs cleaning on underside of train. Retails new for $1200, asking $500.

Wine Bottle Table Numbers - set of 15 in various sizes and colors, double sided with numbers. $100

Dollar Dance Buckets - 10x8x6, $5

Flower Girl Basket - painted silver, wrapped in white and purple ribbon. $15

Flower Petals - Soft white, $5

Clear Glass Half Marbles - 150lbs, paid $235, asking $125

Glass Vases - Set of 5, 9x4 inches, $20

Rehersal Dinner Invites - 3 sets of 10 count, $5

Ring Bearer Pillow with Rings - Soft white, $10

Seat Cards - 3 sets of 50 count, $5

Submersible Purple LED Floralytes - Set of 12,  lasts up to 48 hours, used for 6 hours, $25

Please email me at Daizygal04 at yahoo dot com for more info, questions or to purchase. Happy wedding planning! :)

-Marella

• edited May 2012
    Adorable single or set of yellow rustic containers for fresh or faux flowers. 

Dimensions:
    Planter - 7.5"x4.5"x4.5"
    Pot - 7"x7"x6"

Cost: 
    Planter - $5 per container
    All planters - $35
    Pot - $8 per container
    All pots - $55
    Both together - $12 per set or $88 for everything

I have 8 of each container. They can be purchased separately or together

• WagsFTWWagsFTW member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    For Sale: Casablanca Wedding Dress in Champagne, Sample, Never Worn in a Wedding

I have a beautiful and elegant Casablanca wedding dress (style 1891, size 12), that was a sample (still with tags and in a garment bag) but never worn in a wedding, and has not been altered. It is a beautiful champagne color with beading and embroidery (has a vintage look to it). Some embroidery may need a couple minor touch-ups due to it being tried on in the store, but very minor. 

I also have an ivory arm-length veil (brand new still in packaging) and size 9 ivory Nina shoes (retail for $80, also never worn and still in box, style name is "Culver" and is Ivory Satin) that match very well. 

I paid $500 for the dress alone about a year and a half ago (which is less than half retail because it was a floor sample), but will sell the dress, veil and shoes all together for $450, unless you want to make an offer (if you are not interested in the shoes, not your size, etc. we can change the deal). 

Send me an e-mail if you have any additional questions or would like to see the dress in person. 

sarahmwagner [at] gmail dot com

Thanks!

Photos and additional info can also be found here on my Craigslist ad: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/clo/2986619120.html

• For Sale: Decorated ball jars used for centerpieces in my wedding last August. Jars personally wrapped with twine, lace, and green ribbon. Jars available: Quart- 18; Pint-22; Wide-mouth Pint- 12; Quilted small- 13. 65 jars total. For sale for $1 per jar or best offer. Can purchase all jars or partial amount. If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing, please contact me through email at      heather period l period fitzgerald at wmich period edu

I live in the Battle Creek area, work in the Jackson area, have parents in the Kalamazoo area, and am willing to meet!

• barbara1312barbara1312 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    For Sale - Tolsby frames (from Ikea)  PM me if interested

12 new in package - $10.00 for all
    25 numbered - $20.00 for all  - sale pending
  • barbara1312barbara1312 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    65 (approx) clear glass votive holders - $12.00  (Candles not included)

for all pick up only PM if interested
  • Hello bride-to-be's :)

Link to items:

http://june19th2010.weebly.com/

Please email me at Leah_Virginia@yahoo.com for inquiries. All offers considered. Items are located in Jackson & Ann Arbor Michigan. Will ship if necessary. Thanks:)  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Ladies,

I have a pair of Martinez Valero Zoie heels in French Blue Satin, size 7.5 for sale New in the original box, $150.
    I don't check PM's or this board all too often so please contact me via email at jinxed4life329@hotmail.com

• I am selling a new, with tags Adeline Marie Maggie Sottero gown. I just purchased this year and changed my mind. I'd really, really like to sell so I can purchase a new gown! I live in GR. Please email, p2marie @ gmail.com
  • For Sale:  Mori Lee white strapless tafetta gown with pickups.  Beautifully simple dress, ready to be customized for your completely unique look with jewelry, sashes or other accesories. (Lace jacket not included, but the seamstress charged me less than $50 to make it) Size 16.  Freshly cleaned, no rips, tares, stains or smells.  Excellent used condition NW GR.  Willing to meet.  $200 OBO  email with questions or for more photos.  nicholeoncraigslist@gmail.com

• edited September 2012

Never worn before! 
    Only time that it has been on is in the fitting room and to take these pictures. I bought it for a wedding and ended up calling the wedding off.
    Ivory Dress
    Size 8
    Beautiful beading on top
    Intricate bottom scalloped with beading
    $370 obo
    Call/Text 616 - 755 - 2757 
  • edited September 2012

Are you planning an eggplant colored wedding or using David’s Bridal’s plum color? I have stuff for you that will save you lots!

e-mail jenniferstoll@gmail.com for more info. Pick up can be in Grand Rapids or Hastings MI.

6 dozen holders, candles are used, not sure how much life is left $3.00/dozen

Candle description: Votives and Matching Glass Votive Holders from Quick Candles. Candles are Made in the USA. Unscented White Richland Votive Candles with 10 Hour burn time each. The candles are 1.5" in diameter and 1.5" tall. They fit perfectly in our Glass Votive holders. The Votive holders are made from high quality, thick glass. The votive holders are 2.0" diameter and 2.5" height.

Garter -Material: Satin and scalloped lace.-Delicately simple.-Fashioned in luxurious satin and trimmed with detailed, scalloped lace. Ivory (smaller garter not included

2 table runners, one plum and one white with pintuck design, both 12” x 108” with hemmed edges

One Flocking taffeta overlay 90x90” white with eggplant design:  $10

159 eggplant polyester napkins 20” x 20” Used once, $80 for all

What would equal 10 small bags each of glass stones in different shades of purple and white.  I had 10 bags of the smooth ones and 10 bags of more jagged crystals.  $30 for all, which is about ½ price

Three small bud vases $3 for all

• edited December 2012
    I own a chair cover rental business and am closing it. I am selling my inventory now (the chair covers have already been sold). Below is a list of the colors and quantity of sashes that I am selling for $0.40 each. They may also be used as table runners or for other decorative purposes. They may vary in size slightly but are all approx: 6.5"wide x 101"long.

140 pink
    210 sage
    219 brown
    192 black
    6 turquoise
    125 lilac

You may view my craigslist ad which details more info --- please contact me through there as well:

• I have lots for sale!

Pictures and descriptions at link below. Lots of table cloths, silverware, and other decorations along with some attire & accessories.

• 12 pomanders for sale, includes shepards hooks and base.  Colors are cranberry and ivory.  Asking $5 per pomander. 

12 lanterns asking $1.50 per lantern (paid $3 per lantern) 

20 cranberry table runners.  Asking $0.50 per table runner (paid $1.25 per runner)

5 head table decorations asking $2 per flower decoration (glasses and helmets not included).  

If interested e-mail jlbturtle@yahoo.com.  CASH ONLY! 

• edited October 2012
    20 damask patterned table runners in great condition. We used these on the tables at our wedding.

They measure approximately 18 inches wide and run the entire width of an 8 person round table. They made our tables really pop out at our wedding.

The pictures of their use at our wedding are below. $400 for all 20 or best offer(cash only). If interested, please email me at denolfgc@gmail.com. Thanks.

• 29 12" round mirrors, 29 crystal tree tealight trio candle holder centerpieces.  Some dark red rose petals and off-white candles included if you would like.  Purchased for $400, used once.  Selling for $200 obo.  Email at kristinfeenstra@yahoo.com Pictures are not uploading but I can email them if interested. Thanks!
  • We used all of the following items to decorate our Red and Silver wedding. These would also be great Christmas Decorations and Crafting Supplies.
    I am willing to hear all reasonable offers on any items

Red Chalice Glass Candle Holders
    4 items - 11 inch
    11 items - 13 inch
    3 items - 15 inch
    $5 each - I have battery operated tea lights i can give you if you are interested

Tube RIbbon
    2 packages of red
    3 packages of Silver
    this tubing is 3/4 inch wide and each bag contains 5 yards (this is stretchy...kids were entertaining themselves while we were setting up using pieces of this as Chinese finger traps! )
    Asking $7 for all 5 bags

Tulle - 25 yard role - Silver - $2

Red Ribbon with Silver Flecks - 3 rolls - 10 yards each - 2.5inches wide - $6 for all 3 rolls

Silver Candle Rings (wreaths) - 6 total - $30 for all 6

43 Silver Berries - $21.50 for all of them
    72 Red Berries - $36 for all of them

Red and Silver Leaf assortment (about 25 pieces) - $20

Red and Silver Ornament Assortment (about 100 pieces) - $10 (you need hooks or string to hang these - not included)

Bride and Groom Ducks in blue soap (15 items) - $11

3 bags of wedding confetti - $5

13inch Silver Chargers - $2 each

4 boxes of wedding bubbles (24 bottles in a box) - $8

see photos here: http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/queenmegz1/library/wedding%20items%20for%20sale

Still Counting them out and testing but these items will also be for sale
    White Christmas Icicle Lights (i believe there are 150 lights to each strand) - $3 per strand
    Clear Bookmarks with Red and/or Silver Tassels - (pretty sure we have just over 100 of these but i need to count, message me if interested, no price in mind yet) 

you can contact me at meganschoenherr@gmail.com
  • Royal Blue and White Wedding For Sale

Adorea Dress, Bridal Coat, Veil, Robe, Shoes, Hair Comb, Purses, Vests, Candelabra Centerpieces, Vases and Tealight Holders, Easel, Photobooth Props, Linens, Card Holder, Ikea Frames, Wire Hangera and MORE!
  • I have a card box for sale.  Made with 8 x 10 picture frames.  Off white frames, and fabric to.  It rotates and is very secure.  Asking $30.00

If interested, please email bet 1639  @  gmail . com  I don't know how often I will be checking messages here.

• Hi ladies! 

I have a few bits to sell from my wedding (which never took place).  I am finally getting the guts to post some things I would like to get somewhat reimbursed for...including MY bridal gown and the gowns which my bridesmaids paid for, which are all brand new WITH TAGS....please see the link below for the following:  

--(1) BRAND NEW Martina Liana Bridal Gown (never worn)   - ideally hoping for $2000 (OBO)

--(6 ) WTOO Bridesmaid Dresses in Tandoori Color  - $165 (OBO)

--(6) Chunky necklaces (intended to be worn with bridesmaid dresses)  -$40 (OBO)

Happy Wednesday! : ) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards