Rhode Island

DJ Suggestions around $1000 +/-

Has anyone used a DJ that was in this price range that they can recommend.  There are so many options out there and I would feel more comfortable using someone that comes recommended my the knotties :)

Re: DJ Suggestions around $1000 +/-

• I'm using All4You DJ out of Warren. PM me if you want more information about cost and services provided.

Anne and Glenn are great to work with!
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • I used Music Mixxers. They're out of East Greenwich. Great guys, easy to work with. For our 2011 wedding it was $1095 for the full time. Scope them out! They played a great mix of music for all the generations at our wedding.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • We are using Moondance productions. Under $1000. Wedding is in August but they have been wonderful to work with so far. They were recommended by a family friend/neighbor to me and some vendors i have spoke highly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using LivingReel Productions out of Smithfield,  $975 for the entire night.  He is a vendor on here.

• pammasupammasu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm using Todd from Soundwaves Entertainment.  He's done a few of my friends weddings.  He usually charges ~$1000, I'm paying less for a Sunday wedding.  He's awesome at judging what the audience wants to hear.  He does kareoke on most Saturday nights at Gators in Smithfield so you can get to know his personality outside of a wedding.  If he's not at Gators that means he's DJing a wedding!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jennjc8jennjc8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    DJ Valentina!! She is great! Check out her out online I think she still has a video on her website that shows a little bit about her. She's also quickly becoming very popular in the local area even performing at Moheagn Sun...check her out she will def. having everyone at your wedding dancing all night. Let her know Jenn M. sent you (I am in constant communication with her because she's that good :) Let me know you have anymore questions on her. Glad to help a fellow RI Nottie out :)
  • Zach Dauphinais has become popular on the CT boards. He's out of eastern CT and would travel to RI. I'm very excited to be using him for my wedding in August!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I LOVED working with Suzanne from Moondance.  She was so laid back, quick to respond and did a fabulous job with everything, including the lighting.  It was also the only vendor my husband not-begrudgingly agreed to communicate with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Michael Mancini-affordable and easy to work with.  Michael@ristardj.com

Good Luck !!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards