Colorado

Wedding Colors at Red Rocks

I'm getting married in August at Red Rocks Country club (golf course) and I wanted to have my girls wear a dark blue dress but contrast and have burnt orange and pink flowers.  I was also thinking about doing  a wine theme like wine bottles for table numbers with orange and pink flowers coming out.

Will this look ok at this venue and overall?

Re: Wedding Colors at Red Rocks

• edited December 2011
    I think that would be really pretty and contrast the colors of the area nicely. Not sure what type of pink you're thinking of, but if it were me, I'd probably go with a dusty rose kind of color, but that's just what I like.  :)

We're getting married in the same general area and we're going with jewel tones for our colors. We really like the look of the darker colors with the surroundings, so what you described sounds nice.  

And just a thought for your wine theme. I'm not sure where you're planning on getting your wine from, but you may want to check out some of the local vineyards. We're getting all our wine from this little vineyard in Salida that we just love!

• edited December 2011

I know the venue well and think that the colors you have chosen would be beautiful. The wine bottle idea is great, it could be really cute to design your own labels that mark the table numbers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards