Wedding Invitations & Paper

Hobby Lobby Invites

I was trying a trial run tonight to print invite. Which has now given me a headache. One the box said there were directions online. I could only find the template. 2. I im gettimg them to print on the right space on the card. By going into properties and selecting 5x8 card and speciality paper. But one it seems like my printer is trying to print on 2 pages for some reason. 2nd of all its printing a line along the top. But i got the whole invite to print out on the right side and it doesn't run to the bottom.. Not sure whats going on.. Will Kinkos print them for me? Any help or suggestions please?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hobby Lobby Invites

• So the problem is template has 2 pages..Are you finding you have to edit these templates before printing?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bonnie27Bonnie27 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    This sounds like me!!  I got great invites from Hobby Lobby but I'm also having trouble with the printing. I've taken them to Mail & Copy (similar to a Kinko's) and they said that they can try to print on them but the problem is that these particular invites are embossed and the guy said that it may not work.  But he is going to try.  Plus they will order the nice envelopes for me because HL didn't have the good one's in the kit.  I'll keep you posted what I hear back but the nice part is that I got the invites for $10 (super sale) and it's about .10 to print each card.  If it works!

UPDATE!  This was a no go.  The invitations looked cheap and something I can do from any printer.  They are probably still acceptable but just not what the look I'm going for Frown I'll be going to either Wedding Paper Diva's or Hallmark.  There were invitations for about $50 more - I'll just have to budget differently elsewhere.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards