Connecticut
Options

makeup/hair for wedding day

Does anyone know any really affordable makeup and hairsylists that are willing to travel to your home? Most of them are to expensive and my bridesmaids dont want to pay that much. I am willing to go to them if they are close to the Naugatuck area.

Re: makeup/hair for wedding day

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Danielle Santagata
    (dsantagata1923@yahoo.com)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Send me a PM and I can give you their info. Combo Hair and Makeup $65 for BMs and $90 for bride that includes a free trial for the bride! I have pics of my trial on a post I put on July 2011 board.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nicki- can you send me the info too?  I can't get my PM's to send for some reason
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what you consider reasonable but I really love my makeup artist: Erin Infantino ( www.simplygorgeousbyerin.com )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brigitte and anyone else interested...

Claire & Lisa are the girls I was talking about and here is how to contact them...

yourdayyourway1@gmail.com

They are awesome and will travel anywhere for you! They live in the Middletown area and I know they have even traveled to Block Island to weddings before. They are both in their mid 20's so they are pretty hip but will do whatever you want! HTH! Laughing
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Larissa Lake all the way!  She is doing my wedding in a week...and I have had two trials with her.  She is awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards