Alcohol service

If you are able to bring in your own alcohol, where are you getting it and who is serving it?  We can bring in our own, but have to have licensed servers.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Alcohol service

  • edited December 2011
    Most people just use Cornhusker Beverage but anyone (without a felony) can become a licensed server by taking a class.  The info for the next Omaha class is as follows:

    January 10, 2012
    1:00 pm to 3:30 pm/ 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm  
    The Digz
    4428 S. 140th Street
    Omaha, NE for directions
    Jim Avary 402-677-2821
    Paul Smoot 402-620-7582
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards