New Hampshire
Options

Limo on a Budget

We need a limo for transport from the hotel (reception location) to the church and back. We probably only need it for 3ish hours. 
We are crunching numbers and are looking for a limo on a budget. Any suggestions? What's a decent price point?

Re: Limo on a Budget

• Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Feliciano out of Rochester for just two hours. They were the cheapest we found and with everything included it is $399.
    http://www.felicianolimo.com/
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up getting a like 15 person I called it a bus but thats not really it.. It was about $650 for 3 hours and it was perfect. This fit our entire wedding party, my mom and brother and us. 

this was it 

Good Luck 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Felicano Limo in Rochester.  I received a $100 credit toward limo service when I purchased my gown at Andrea's Bridal.  We have the Hummer from 7am to 1pm plus the 21 passenger coach just for a shuttle type of thing they charged us $749.00for the Hummer and $175.00 for the coach.  Gratuity of course is extra.  I thought that was reasonable. 
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Grace Limo and was very happy with them. I can't really give a price point because we wanted the Navigator, but it was booked in the afternoon, so we got a 9 passenger for 2 hours and that brought the guys to the church and then came and picked me and the girls up. We then got the Navigator for one hour and that was able to transport us and the bridal party from the church to the reception. I was very hapy with our drivers. Both arrived early and were very helpful and friendly. We were going to be early at the church so we asked our drive to drive around so a little bit and he was very great about.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda - what company did you go with?
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chica I'd also check out Black Tie, I've got their price list in my binder, which I can't find at the moment but I remember thinking that they were pretty reasonable. 
  • Options
    rachael898rachael898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alcott Limo out of Londonderry, NH.  For 3 hours with a 10 person limo it's $299 which includes tip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Grace Limo out of Manchester. They quoted me $300 plus gratuity for a 9 person stretch limo for 3  hours and $500 plus gratuity for a 12 passenger Navigator. My friend recently used Grace for her wedding and was very impressed with them. The company I work for uses them to transport clients to and from the airport and we've never had a complaint about them. Always on time and polite.
  • Options
    kmgram21kmgram21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Capital City Limo out of Concord is what i am using.  We are having a 14 passenger for 3 hrs pick up/drop off in nashua area for $357 total!!  That is including grat.  THe guy joey was super nice to deal with and he was BY far the best i could find price wise.  what i am paying for my 14 passenger is what i would have paid for a 8 passenger from another well know company!  I would say he's worth a call if you are on a budget like i am :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards