New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Another Check off the List!

The wedding is OFFICIAL! and I say this because....

I SENT OUT SAVE THE DATES TODAY!!!!!!!!

I know it's a little early (the wedding is next labor day sunday) but I figured we have people who go on vacations during that time so I have to give them extra time!  I'm so freaking excited!  I haven't been too excited about wedding stuff the last few weeks... maybe because there was a lull, maybe because of other reasons but I'm getting back into it!  I have two bridal shows next week and two bridal salon appts the following week!  And in the middle of those I organized a bridal party bbq for everyone in the bridal party to meet!  (I'm even hoping the two singles will hit it off!)

So the STD's make it official because now it's like "okay, we're out there, everyone knows and everyone now knows where the wedding is and what our registry is and it's all public!"  I'm kinda nervous to be honest!  Less than a year!!!!!

I just wish more people signed my guest book on the website haha!

-Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Another Check off the List!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When it is on a holiday or a day that people tend to make plans around its best you send it out early.

I send mine out a year out too. Both sides of our family's are out of state and alot of kids and we don't want kids at the wedding so they can find sitters.

Plus I was excited and couldn't wait. Oh who am I kidding that the only reason I just say the rest cus it makes me sound less wedding crazy =)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine wasnt on a holiday weekend and  I still sent them out early! lol
    Because I did not care =) 

• Options
    PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha exactly!  I make the excuses but in reality, I'm crazy organized and wanted to send them out as soon as I got them done lol!  Can't wait!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards