Massachusetts-Boston

party rentals for outdoor wedding

We are planning an outdoor wedding at our home in Burlington, MA this summer.  Can anyone recommend a local party rental vendor that is reasonably priced? 

Re: party rentals for outdoor wedding

• srdavissrdavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Taylor Rentals is pretty good, and I think they have several locations (the one closest to me in Waltham is Arlington. We have used them for party chairs and a drink machine before.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I was looking through their site.  I must say that I was very attracted to the drink machine idea :)
  • dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Petersons Party Center and were happy with them.

www.ppc.com
  • edited December 2011

I've used Festive Occassions in Woburn twice and had a great experience both times.

• srdavissrdavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_party-rentals-outdoor-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:c6c5067f-260b-42a7-90d3-3de1fa601b5dPost:f01cdd17-280f-4833-8b4e-be8ae7793666">Re: party rentals for outdoor wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  I was looking through their site.  I must say that I was very attracted to the drink machine idea :)
    Posted by funjen79[/QUOTE]

heck yes! We got a Margaritaville for our party for $35 and got to keep it all weekend because they're not open Sundays.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Peterson's (Winchester).  I had heard better recommendations for them than Taylor.  They have a showroom and DF and I went 1 Saturday and picked everything out.  They were great and worked with out budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards