Colorado

Help! - need vendor recommendations

I am planning from out of town and have been scouring the internet but could really use some help on my last few vendors.  We're having a fairly small weddingin May in Breckenridge and are on a tight budget.  I've got my dress, caterer, cake and photographer but still need:

DJ - looking for inexpense but AWESOME - hoping to spend under $700 for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception

Videographer - Nothing fancy, but decent video of the ceremony and main bits of the reception, toasts, first dances etc.  Hoping to spend around $500.

Hair / Make-up - I need someone that can travel to Breckenridge (or is already located there)  Hoping to spend around $100 total.

I would appreciate any reccomendations or if you think I'm way off with my budget expectations, that would be great too!
Thanks!

Re: Help! - need vendor recommendations

• FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have nothing really for you other then what I was told by others.

DJ - We are doing IPOD

Video - see if the photographer knows someone

Hair and makeup- not sure best place to start looking is here on the Knot use their vendors tab.

Sorry I can't be much help but I think you will be hard pressed to find the first to for those prices. The last is doable.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• edited December 2011
    I am looking in Breckenridge also.  I think I am going to have the ceremony and reception at eht Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge.  This is their preferred vendor list, which has a little of everything.  I'm not sure about the pricing but this might help you start looking: http://www.thelodgeandspaatbreck.com/PDFS/breck_vendors.pdf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards