Florida-West Coast

Finding a New Florist

Can someone give me their rec?  I've been emailing back and forth with Jana from Events in Bloom and was going to send in my contract and all the sudden she's not answering my emails anymore.  I also emailed Fishhawk Florist and they are way expensive for what I was asking for.  Does anyone else have a great florist?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Finding a New Florist

• mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been working with Flowers by Fudgie.  They have responded to all emails very quickly and gotten us a contract and quote quickly too.  They had pictures of work that they had done already that matched everything I was thinking.  So far so good
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we used Scott with Apple Blossoms.
    They are in Tampa on Kennedy.
    He is fabulous and definitely works with your budget.
    I know several other ladies used or are using him as well
    this was my dinner set up that he did!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Scott too!  He's amazing and will totally work within your budget.

I would also recommend Debbie at The Bride's Bouquet.  She's very popular on here too. www.thebridesb.com/

Sorry to hear about that, but don't panic!  I've got others up my sleeve if those don't work out.  GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We are working with Events Designs Amber is great http://www.myeventdesign.com/ they are taking care of our decore and flowers they have great ideas. goodluck! and super nice too
  • edited December 2011
    My bff worked with La Vie en Rose on Dale Mabry.  Very tropical florals...good price too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Irene Baxter (For Better, For Less Flowers). She did an amazing job and has great prices also! It took me forever to decide on a florist and I am so happy I went with her!
    Anniversary
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  Flowers by Fudgie and For Better or Less Flowers are booked but I have a phone appt with Apple Blossoms and they sound just FAB!  I will keep you posted :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Mario with Ybor Island Florist. His prices were about half of the cost of others I checked into and has been really nice to work with so far.
    (813) 241-0100
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards