Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday :))))

Happy Thursday!!! You guys know what to do!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday :))))

• Options
    okay Ill start, I confess I really really really want a puppy! Sadly that wont happen till after the wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Resist the urge Brit!! I'm having a terrible time figuring out where my dog will be going when we get married!!

I confess that I have gotten very little accomplished at work this week, and I don't plan to do anything about it. I'm afraid I'm suffering from a little burn out.

• Options
    I confess that I am driving myself crazy trying to find wedding shoes - it should not be this hard :-)  I know that I will eventually find what I am looking for though!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

I confess I'm starting to get ANTSY. Ever since we hit double digits it's feeling a lot more real and I am SO EXCITED. I feel like I can't concentrate and I'm pretty sure that if it's this bad 2.5 months out, I'm going to have a stroke from excitement sometime in mid-October.
  • Options
    I'm also having a hard time figuring out where our pups are going while we're gone. Its an extra thing to concern yourself about for the wedding, I recommend waiting until after!!!

I confess that I am OBSESSING over my weight lately. I am paranoid I am going to 'look bad' in my pictures and have kicked my workouts and eating habits into high gear.
  • Options
    I have 3 LONG confessions.

1.  (My truly selfish one and I know it.)  I am active on the Oct '12 board and I am starting to hear all about everyone's showers and what is planned for them.  I am getting a little down that no one is planning even a small get together for me.  I don't even want any presents or anything.  I just think it would be nice to have a little lunch or something.  I know that my stepmom and FMIL won't plan anything together either since they don't exactly like each other.  But such is life...

2.  I am getting a little more upset with FMIL.  She hasn't booked any travel for the wedding.  She keeps making excuses on why she hasn't yet but in the end I think that it comes down to money.  She has known that we were going to have a DW from the moment we got engaged and its not like we are going some place super expensive.  IDK what I am going to do if she doesn't come to the wedding when she made every effort to make it to our ex's wedding in June. 

3.  I am a little jealous that FI recently found his half-sister.  They have been talking for the past week or so.  Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy that they are finally able to have a relationship.  It's just that I also have a long lost half-brother and now I want to find him.  FI's search was really easy because he found some court papers with her name on them and then had a friend contact her through FB.  Me on the other hand, I have to have my name entered into a state database since my brother was adopted and I don't know anything about him.  He was born before my parents got together and my mom has since passed away.  I am really hoping to find him, but I know it is a long shot...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Rach- I had the same unproductive attitude, I don't know why I was in such a rut!  This week it's almost hitting me again and I tried not to come online, but I need my daily doses of TK and you ladies!  I hope you can come out of the funk soon!

Trudy- I'm sure that you'll find them soon!

Harr- I lol'd at that!  I can imagine how antsy you are...I get antsy every now and then and I just got out of the 200's!

Britt- You will look gorgeous!!  I can't wait to finally see your dress!! (I'm sure you are super antsy as well lol!)

Cathy= #1:  I'd be a disappointed also :-(  #2 I am sort of in the same boat w/ my FMIL.  FI and I are paying for his mother's trip and the only thing she has to do is get her passport. We gave her the application! He doesn't want to book the trip until she get the darn thing and prices are increasing as we speak!  We have six months, god forbid they delay her application. I can't belive your FMIL made it to your ex's wedding!! #3- that is tough :-(  Start where you can and take it one step at a time, you may be surprised as to what can be done!

my confession- i was super motivated in my studies until two nights ago.  something just switched off and i need my mojo back!! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Morning Ladies!

I confess that I am shocked that my FMIL added me on FB. After 6 years of pretty much any effort via phone/email etc, she adds me on FB and wants to know what is going on. Why now? After so many years.... I don't understand. Is it because she has finally accepted me, because we are getting married? IDK.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that i am hating working out. I am getting burnt out and don't know how people do it all the time. Def don't find it energizing or exciting.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-81?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:d4e0fc88-8107-4b87-a564-b5fde5da502bPost:a9ab8999-fb6d-46b4-a8e7-1f7ebbbaa387">Re: Confession Thursday :))))</a>:
    [QUOTE]Britt- You will look gorgeous!!  I can't wait to finally see your dress!! (I'm sure you are super antsy as well lol!) Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I can't wait to see it, trying SO hard to be patient. My sister is supposed to have it with her before my shower on Sat to do the next fitting :)
  • Options
    I confess that I"m a little upset that a group of my friends planned to go to dinner tonight before the concert we are going to and forgot to invite me. I did get an apology from my friend who planned it. She says it was oversight, but I still feel a little miffed...

Also, I am feeling a little nervous that I have not heard from my FI in a few days. She is on a military trip and probably has no cell reception where she is, but still this makes me a little apprehensive. 
  • Options
    i confess my roomates are driving me insane. we have roommates becasue we just moved to hawaii and my DH is goign off on deployment n didnt want me to b left all alone during deployment in a place i dodnt know. This sounded great except these roommates are also family 2 of his copusins and one of their bf which is fine except they are so messy and its driving me insane. things like leaving dishes for a whole week i understand putting it off till the next mornign but come on. i wish we had our own place again like we did at our last station in Jacksonville. 
    sorry this is a lil long 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RacheL_ but it is soo hard I need a buddy! lol but my fam is trying to figure out who has to stay behind with their furry ones :/

Trudy- I am in the same boat! shoes are a tough one!!!! I have search macys, endless.com. and tons of others!

Harr0610- I am esp excited for you wedding, twin!!!

Britt- That is good advice as much as I want one I will more than likely wait till after the wedding. and you will look great!! let me know if you want any picture tips but it looks like your gonna be BEAUTIFUL in your pics :))))

Cathy- I think everything is going to turn around for you!!! Laughing I felt the same way, even had someone say they were going to throw me one then decided not to!

Meg- Me too I hate it I always have to do something that doesnt feel like working out like Zumba! lol

Nicole- I think you need a break... study lata!!!! lol

Stef_ Idk maybe wants to spy on you OR..she is finally bringing you into the fam! I think she is accepting you!

Jmuck- that is kinda messed up :/ im sorry
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Travelsize- amen to that I hope you guys get your own place soon!!!! roommate can be the worst. try talking to them :))))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that I am soooooo far behind in planning!!  Need to get motivated and stop putting everyone and everything else first
  • Options
    My first one...

I confess I am freaking out about going to grad school. I don't really want to go, but it is turning into a must. And it stinks because I was getting ready to set things in motion to volunteer at the tiger exhibit at the aquarium. If I start grad school, that would be put on hold. And I would rather clean up tiger poop than get my masters!!
  • Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-81?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:d4e0fc88-8107-4b87-a564-b5fde5da502bPost:62bf10f1-5bd2-4cf6-ad1e-f73b5479e1ba">Re: Confession Thursday :))))</a>:
    [QUOTE]Britt- That is good advice as much as I want one I will more than likely wait till after the wedding. and you will look great!! let me know if you want any picture tips but it looks like your gonna be BEAUTIFUL in your pics :)))) Posted by Britj1030[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I think I am just ready for it to be mid Sept now, I'm in that last stretch of stressing about EVERYTHING lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-81?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:d4e0fc88-8107-4b87-a564-b5fde5da502bPost:62bf10f1-5bd2-4cf6-ad1e-f73b5479e1ba">Re: Confession Thursday :))))</a>:
    [QUOTE]RacheL_ but it is soo hard I need a buddy! lol but my fam is trying to figure out who has to stay behind with their furry ones :/ Trudy- I am in the same boat! shoes are a tough one!!!! I have search macys, endless.com. and tons of others! Harr0610- I am esp excited for you wedding, twin!!! Britt- That is good advice as much as I want one I will more than likely wait till after the wedding. and you will look great!! let me know if you want any picture tips but it looks like your gonna be BEAUTIFUL in your pics :)))) Cathy- I think everything is going to turn around for you!!!  I felt the same way, even had someone say they were going to throw me one then decided not to! Meg- Me too I hate it I always have to do something that doesnt feel like working out like Zumba! lol Nicole- I think you need a break... study lata!!!! lol <strong>Stef_ Idk maybe wants to spy on you OR..she is finally bringing you into the fam! I think she is accepting you!</strong> Jmuck- that is kinda messed up :/ im sorry
    Posted by Britj1030[/QUOTE]

That is what I think too, hopefully we are right! I have nothing to hide on FB :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards