New York-New York City

Bayard's/Public Restaurant/Moran's

Hi All
Does anyone have any pricing for receptions or per person charges at Bayard's, Public Restaurant or Moran's in Chelsea? Any replies most appreciated!! 

Re: Bayard's/Public Restaurant/Moran's

• edited December 2011
    I have information for Public Restaurant.  Here is what I was sent in an email. I inquired about sat lunch.

In general, the restaurant can accommodate up to 120 guests for a wedding (which can include a ceremony, cocktail hour, a sit down lunch and dancing).  For exclusive use of the space, we require a $15,000 minimum fee, exclusive of tax and gratuity.  The price of food and beverages consumed during the event will be accounted for and work towards meeting the minimum guarantee and any balance will charged as “room rental” fee.

-          We have a premium open bar package of $25 person per hour, which includes all of our wines, beer and top shelf liquors, or you can opt to do drinks on consumption.

-          Canapés are priced at $25 per person per hour and will be served in unlimited quantities.

-          We offer a 3-course prix fixe lunch menu for $60 per person (possibly mixing items from our brunch and lunch menu).
  • rplaplerrplapler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks-much appreciated!

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Moran's charges around $125 per person plus tax and gratuity (30% addl) for open bar and full dinner for five hour wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards