Virginia
Options

Looking for Wedding Bug photography reviews....

Just curious if anyone has used Wedding Bug photography in Virginia? If so, what did you think? Would you recommend?

Re: Looking for Wedding Bug photography reviews....

• Options
    I have seen their website but I don't know anyone who has used them. I am looking for reviews for Texas.
  • Options
    I am also looking for Wedding Bug reviews in NC. They're prices are too good to be true... What's the catch? I don't understand how it is so cheap?
  • Options
    edriegertedriegert member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I had looked at them for a while too but also thought it was too good to be true and could not find many reviews on them so I stayed clear.
  • Options
    If you're in the Hampton Roads part of VA, I recently moved to the area...please feel free to check out my work at www.schusshoots.com :)
  • Options
    I'm also looking for reviews for TX- specifically, Houston.  There are some great reviews on their site, but of course, it's their site, so they would post selectively. Just hoping to get some more thoughts about them! :)
  • Options
    I'm also looking for Wedding Bug photography reviews for Portland, OR.  Anyone use them before? I had the exact same thoughts about their too-good-to-be-true pricing and the reviews on their site.  There doesn't seem to be many other reviews for them.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards