Connecticut
Options

Prices + recommendations for DJ service

I'm looking for a DJ for next May. It's a Sunday daytime wedding so obviously budget was part of the consideration. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good DJ. We met with one company and they seemed great and reliable but gave us a price of $1600. I have no idea if this is reasonable or not. 

Re: Prices + recommendations for DJ service

• Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Djae Melee! He is a board fave! We booked him on the spot! I have heard so many great things about him since we booked him, and cant wait to work with him as the day gets closer!He has great packages along with great prices!!! We are getting his all inclusive package which includes uplighting for around $1000!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    DJae Melee here as well. We didn't go all inclusive and had a lower price than Christine. He's a great DJ!.
  • Options
    DJae Melee never got back to my numerous emails even though according to his online calendar he had our date free :-(. I'd say that just that makes me nervous about getting in touch with him at the actual wedding so I've decided that it's not worth the hassle. Thanks for the suggestion though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards