New Jersey - South
Options

where to take outdoor pictures?

We're getting married on May 29 and are trying to decide where to take outdoor pictures between the church and the reception.  Our wedding will be in Washington Twp. at 2:00, and the reception is at Lucien's Manor at 6:00.  We have plenty of time, but don't want to travel too far since it is Saturday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend.  Any suggestions?

Re: where to take outdoor pictures?

• Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a park right down the street from Lucien's, it's right next to the Berlin Flea Market. That's where FI and I will be taking pictures. It's not a breath taking park but any means but our photographer is awesome so I trust him to make the pictures look amazing.
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember the name of the park the PP mentioned but that's where our pictures were taken and they came out awesome (we used Meyer Photography).  The park doesn't look like anything when you pull up to it but there's a lake there and the way the sun sets behind it looks great in pictures.  If you want to see any of mine, you can email me ehoward28 at gmail dot com  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a park in Collingswood called Knight's Park. They have a cute bridge there and some pretty landscape and a lake. We took our first set of engagement pics there! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married My Best Friend on 9/17/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards