Pennsylvania

The Meadows/House Band

Just wondering if anyone has been to The Meadows in Hellertown for a wedding and what your opinion on it is.  Also, did you hear the house band (Paragon) play?  I am getting married there in September and am hoping I made the right choice!

Re: The Meadows/House Band

• benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I drive by there all the time because it is near my FIs, but I haven't been there.  A friend was at a wedding there last weekend though.  This was her second wedding there in the past few months.  The first time, she was not impressed with the place.  The reception was indoors.  But last weekend the reception was on the deck and she said it was beautiful.  Sorry, I don't know anything about the band.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The band is definitely decent. It is worth it to host them given the money you save by not hiring from outside. Everyone I've talked to said there music is great- diverse and I even know people who've hired them to play at other venues after hearing them at a Meadows Wedding Show but deciding not to go with the Meadows. You can listen to music clips on the Meadow's website. We're considering holding our wedding there next fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards