Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Friday

Made it to Friday!  We got some snow yesterday so I have a feeling no outside runs for me this weekend. :(

Last night I did a 4.5 mile hill workout on the treadmill and loved it.  It's challenging for sure, but it's a fun switch from just long, regular runs indoors. Tonight I'll lift and do the elliptical.  

Any fun weekend plans?  I'll probably get a shopping day in and some recipe experiments. 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability: Friday

• Options
    I have zero motivation to work out today.  I was going to take tomorrow as an off-day, but might switch today and tomorrow around.
    I cycled on my trainer yesterday, and have been doing the daily workouts I found on Tumbler, with which I'm really enjoying starting my day.

No fun weekend plans.  I do have a new crockpot recipe to try, so I'm excited to make that tomorrow and let the house smell like wonderfulness all day.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Last night I was exhausted and I wanted to cook a nice dinner AND FI was running late so we canned the gym idea.  My body needed a rest and I feel so much more energized today.  

Tonight I'm hoping to get a light run in and do an ab workout.  It the weather holds out I'm hoping to do a long run one day this weekend.  We got a teeny bit of snow that mostly turned to ice but I'm hoping that will clear over today so the sidewalks aren't so treacherous :)
  • Options
    I missed a short run earlier this week, so I added in a spin class this morning.  I have 12 miles this weekend.  Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to only doing 12?!?!
  • Options
    I got 90 minutes of light cardio last night. 

Travelling this weekend but I pushed those plans to tomorrow so I can go to the gym tonight. I have a fun fun dentist appointment tomorrow and then rewarding myself with a girls night with my sister and a friend.

Hopefully I'll get back early enough on Sunday to hit the gym again.
  • Options
    Morning ladies! Hope the weather clears up for you guys!! It's supposed to be almost 50 here today -  I'm excited. Although the sun is not out yet. I spent 45 minutes doing cardio at the gym this morning, a mix of elliptical for 30 mins and intervals on the treadmill for 15 minutes. No real plans this weekend (for once) so I hope to get work outs in on both Saturday and Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good morning!

I did some light treadmill work and then Level 1 of 30DS last night. Tonight I plan on doing W2D3 of C25K plus a JM workout. Probably 30DS again. I am feeling much better today, so hopefully this was just a short bout of sickness.

I am going dress shopping with my younger sister on Saturday. We are trying on bridesmaids dresses for her wedding which is in December. Other than that, it should be a pretty boring weekend--which I'm actually looking forward to!!!

Happy Friday & enjoy the weekend!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Well Medi, I think it's crazy you just said "only 12 miles". Tongue Out

lbarr, Ugh the sidewalks outside my apartment were awful this morning.  I'm not holding out much hope for this weekend.  Although my CW just said it's supposed to reach 50 degrees this weekend.

lobsters, I love when I cook/bake something and our place smells fantastic.  I made snickerdoodle muffins one weekend and good lord the cinnamon smell was heavenly. And I've switched up rest days a few times.  I'd rather take a rest one day when I have no motivation and get a solid workout the next day rather than half-assing it today, you know?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jude- I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be 50s and RAIN on Saturday.  I might still run outside who knows.  Sunday will be upper 40s and sunny so I might just go then :)
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.

I decided to stay for the second hour of spin this morning, and I'm glad I did.  Tomorrow will be a rest day (mostly because I'm working), then a big hike Sunday.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! I had a good workout yesterday at the gym and was planning to go today (brought my cloths and everything) then realized I had an appointment to donate blood and so now can't really work out. I am hoping to go for a leisurely walk with my mom after work.

Have a good weekend!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Good Morning!

Reading some of the posts about the weather makes me thankful to live in sunny socal! It's a nice reminder that, at least for me, there's no excuse to not run outdoors. It's a glorious day outside with lots of sunshine and breezy temps. I am meeting a friend for a workout at his studio (he's also a personal trainer with his own private pilates machines!) and I'll get to use the equipment there for a 50-minute circuit. The neat thing is his studio is about a 1.5 miles away from our house so I'll run over there and then run/walk back for a cooldown. This way I'll sneak in my 3 miles. Since it's a super nice day it'll make for a great run.

Tomorrow we're moving the last of our stuff out of our old place so I see a lot of stair climbing and box lifting in my immediate future. Sunday it's looking like an active recovery day and I've got a craving to do some yoga and will go for a walk at the beach.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    imageimage

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    Hey ladies!

I haven't been on this board in a while, been crazy busy with school and internship, then I felt guilty haha.  I have been keeping up with the routine though.  Yesterday (Friday) I di dabout 90 min of cardio.  Did 25 min on treadmill doing intervals (Which hurt my knee so bad) and then 25 on bike (to calm my knee back down) and then 25 min on ellyptical. 

I have class today and tomorrow so these will be rest days.

Is anyone else doing the challenge on this board?  I'm doing squats and crunches.  Also doing Mad Abs March on Pinterest =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards