South Carolina

The Landing on Shem Creek

Has anyone been to or had a wedding at The Landing on Shem Creek? I haven't been able to get a call back from anyone at The Landing and was curious if you of had any information.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: The Landing on Shem Creek

• edited December 2011
    It just opened not too long ago.. it's right next to Red's.  I heard it's real nice and you can alwasy continue the afterparty next door! =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • peachykeen808peachykeen808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Landing is nice bc its on the water. I was quoted a price of 2800 for my September 5th wedding. My fiance and I were able to look inside the building. Its like a blank canvas. You would be able to transform the space into your vision. It has a kitchen that is not functional, so beware if you want to have the cooking  done on the premises. I, too, was interested in this space, but for some reason the guy would not send me the contract or the additional pics that he promised to email. I called him twice, but I'm not one to beg someone to take my money! Oh! You would have to supply all the tables and chairs!

Hope that helped!
  • edited December 2011

We have had trouble getting in contact with people there too.  Our wedding planner got snippy with the guys there when he finally got in touch with them.  I am attending a wedding reception there next week and eager to see how it turns out....

• edited December 2011
    the landing on shem creek was actually sold. As of the last time I checked... they've cancelled one of my friends receptions... and another friends rehearsal. With that said, I was in a wedding where they had the reception there and it was a great time.
  • rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://hiltonheadisland.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_landing-shem-creek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:d60ac931-ab8b-49f1-bebd-7bd2e88e5578Post:8b64b56f-7789-435c-99b3-2b4868d51c30">Re: The Landing on Shem Creek</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have had trouble getting in contact with people there too.  Our wedding planner got snippy with the guys there when he finally got in touch with them.  I am attending a wedding reception there next week and eager to see how it turns out....
    Posted by LoriLCook[/QUOTE]
  • rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://hiltonheadisland.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_landing-shem-creek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:d60ac931-ab8b-49f1-bebd-7bd2e88e5578Post:eb037ed7-374f-44a9-9509-ae92c58232af">Re: The Landing on Shem Creek</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Landing on Shem Creek :
    Posted by rodwood[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards