June 2012 Weddings

Anyone Else Who Registered at BB&B...

Have you gotten a phone call just to "congratulate" you? I had a call last night at 8:30 from BB&B. When I asked why she called, she said 'I just wanted to say congrats!" When she didn't add anything for a few seconds, I was a bit rude and snapped that I had said to not contact me by phone.

But seriously. The heck kind of corporate drone thought that just because I'm registered there, I'd want a call at night for no good reason?

Re: Anyone Else Who Registered at BB&B...

• I never got a call either. That is strange.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I haven't received one either. You think they would email you instead.
  • I got a call. I thought it was nice.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I haven't received a call but I'm also in the habit of ignoring numbers I don't know.
  • I never got a call.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope, I never recieved a call !

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't get a call either

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I never got a call either.
  • Same here. Never got a call.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I got a congratulations call but they also asked if I wanted to come back in and go over things with a consultant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No call here, either.  That's really weird, though.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • No call here but I would think it was nice if I did. Unless it was after 9pm, then I'd be annoyed.
  • no call here. I'd be annoyed too, I hate when people call for no reason or are trying to sell something!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-else-who-registered-at-bbb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:96590148-c167-4341-a0bc-f93e4f551815Post:083fc6ef-37d5-433b-b6c9-696110bb1b45">Re: Anyone Else Who Registered at BB&B...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't received a call but I'm also in the habit of ignoring numbers I don't know.
    Posted by sleblanc72[/QUOTE]

This.
  • We got a call to congratulate us and to remind us all of that BB&B have to offer. It was when we first registered for gifts.
  • I have neve gotten any calls. Not even to tell me my glassware was discontinued. That does seem odd that they would call like that and say nothing more.
    Gary & I camping... We love camping... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't receive a call but I also ignore calls from numbers I don't know. Weird.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got a call from a nosy lady saying that I didn't have enough plate sets on our registry. She wanted us to have enough for 8 people...wtf?
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got a call asking if there was anything I needed which was nice because the day before something happened to martini glasses I registered for. She said they were getting discontinued and recommended some new ones to add
  • I got a call like a week after the first time we went into the store. I ignored it because I don't pick up numbers I don't have saved in my phone and they left a voicemail. It was weird because FI and I were actually on our way to BBB and when we got there they were like "OMG we just called you!" and I was like "OMG I know, I ignored it!"
    June 16, 2012
  • We just registered there Sunday but haven't receieved a phone call yet...

Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-else-who-registered-at-bbb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:96590148-c167-4341-a0bc-f93e4f551815Post:0c56bc0d-8753-4f84-a1e4-071d1b78f946">Re: Anyone Else Who Registered at BB&B...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a call from a nosy lady saying that I didn't have enough plate sets on our registry. She wanted us to have enough for 8 people...wtf?
    Posted by tyleet87[/QUOTE]

hahahaha. When we were going around BB&B, the lady with us kept trying to get us to get silly things. We ignored her with the convenient excuse that we can't register for lots of breakable things since we know we have at least 2 moves in the near future.
  • I may have gotten a call, but like others, I ignore numbers I don't know.

They also tried to get a consultant to come with us, I then remembered that they try to get you to register for a bunch of stuff you don't want. She finally said we could go by ourselves, but told us "she wouldn't be happy if we didn't register for at least 200 things!" We scanned extra stuff and then deleted it when we got home. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I never got a call from them. I'd probably think it was weird if they called just to say congratulations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards