Delaware
Options

Engagement pictures

A friend of mine is doing our engagement photos for us the week of Thanksgiving and we're looking for somewhere to take pictures. I don't want to travel far, and I don't want her to have to hike out far because she's 5 months preggers. I'm looking at White Clay Creek park, because I figured with the leaves changing, it would be very colorful. But I'm totally open to suggestions. I live in that little area of PA right between MD & DE, if it helps at all. I was looking at Rock Hill Church area too. They have that awesome well, rock hill, and there's a nice wooded area there as well with a little stream...
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Engagement pictures

• Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rockhill Church or whatever you were talking about sounds really nice! Pictures with a well sound sooooooooooo cute! Unfortunately I don't really go down that way much so I would have noooo clue what to tell you. The well just sounds darling! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion was going to be Valley Garden Park, but there is a hill you have to hike.  It would be worth it for the shots though.

My other suggestion would be University of Delaware.  They have the arcitecture to create interesting shots, but also have the folliage for those shots as well.  We were really happy we went there for ours.  And White Clay isn't that far from it.

The other one would be Carousel Park.  They have the horses, which would give you something totally and completely different, and the little town the stables are made to look like- plus the ponds and the paths and the folliage. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards