African American Weddings
Options

Makeup/Lipstick HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies! I am not a big makeup lipstickperson. I wear makeup/lipstick on special occasions, my wedding is the biggest occasion. I am thinking hard about my lipstick choice. My aunt is doing my makeup in vegas i really would like to wear a nice nude lipstick. Do you think nude is the way to go on you're wedding day? Any suggestions will be helpful.
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: Makeup/Lipstick HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    i'm definitely doing a nude color....
  • Options
    What kind do you use?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_makeuplipstick-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a12e7fe1-a11f-4b06-81cd-0d29a476d7dcPost:97e4f542-c6bd-4318-93ee-54b99adc3814">Re: Makeup/Lipstick HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm definitely doing a nude color....
    Posted by shaygray88[/QUOTE]
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Options

cover girl has a nice nude colored lipstick, I plan to just do gloss for my day though

• Options
    Even with air brushing I want my lips to look natural. But beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    it depends on what you are doing with the rest of your face.... 
    if you are doing a bold or dramtic eye you want to do a nude lip

or if you want a bold lip you can do a less dramtic eye look 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    what diva said
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Yea what TheDivaV said

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Im chiming and say what the diva V said !
  • Options
    lol 
    here are a few ideas.... i found on google... 
    i threw in a bold lip for ya too....

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The 4th one down... I LOVE HER EYES!!!!

I think I want dramatic eyes.. when the mua saw my pic she said she LOVES my eyes and couldn't wait to play with them...now that i have had time to think about it, I may just let her do it during the make-up trial and see how i like it since I am not a make up girl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I do like the 4th one down. I do plan on making my eyes very dramatic and want a really nice nude lip
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Options
    i got my nude lipstick from MAC and spice and cork liner pencil 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Makeup/Lipstick HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:[QUOTE]Hey ladies! I am not a big makeup lipstickperson. I wear makeup/lipstick on special occasions, my wedding is the biggest occasion. I am thinking hard about my lipstick choice. My aunt is doing my makeup in vegas i really would like to wear a nice nude lipstick. Do you think nude is the way to go on you're wedding day? Any suggestions will be helpful. Posted by cindarelldoll[/QUOTE]
    I originally said I wanted to do a bright pink that stood out and was not the usual me but im thinking nude is always safest....maybe one with a pink or purple tinge for me....but nude is always pretty
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Makeup/Lipstick HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:[QUOTE]it depends on what you are doing with the rest of your face....nbsp;if you are doing a bold or dramtic eye you want to do a nude lipor if you want a bold lip you can do a less dramtic eye looknbsp; Posted by thedivav[/QUOTE]

This!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards