North Carolina
Options

I think I just saw tumbleweed go by...

This board is drying up!  I am trying to think of questions, I just don't have any. :-(  I do need to get something to wear in my hair though.  I like some of the flowers on etsy I just don't know what they will look like in person...

Re: I think I just saw tumbleweed go by...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I think due to the holiday this week that its extra slow.  I know that Redhead had a beautiful hair flower from Etsy - what kind of flower were you thinking of?
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not really sure.  Here is a pic of my dress.  What do you think? Oh, and my sash is topaz

• Options
    edited December 2011
    h@ll.....i need to figure out what i am going to do with my hair period!!!  flower would be nice but it would probably blow away or fall out or i would stick someone in the eye with it, lol

i have baby hair so it wont stay curled for more than 5 minutes and forget an updo unless you have a bucket of wax
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cathy, I love your dress! That's a Watters and Watters right? Mine is too!

There's a seller on Etsy who takes vintage jewelry and makes it into, well, other jewelry but also hair ornaments for weddings. I love it as an alternative to a flower.

Not sure where my link is to her Etsy Shop but the shop's name is Bel Canto.
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011

Yep...here is the link to my photo session with Cheyenne..you can see my fascinator in most of the pics.  I got it from Whichgoose on etsy.

http://cheyenneschultzphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/megans-bridals-charlotte-wedding.html

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a Watters! :-)  I still haven't gotten it sized yet, I need to that, I am just trying to lose more weight. :-(  I won't need much done to it.

Thanks for the Etsy sellers ladies!  I am going to check them out right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    searching etsy, just found this one, yay or nay?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i like this one too, you can take the veil off

• Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them both, but I think my favorite is the second one. I think it will look great with your dress, since it's simple (one material) but still striking with the long feathers. I'm actually thinking of using that type of veil (the blusher with that material) and I saw that one on Etsy the other day and remembered liking the feather-flower. :)

My dress is the "Harmony" but I can't remember the numbers- it actually looks a lot like yours but doesn't have straps, it's a v-neck sleeveless. Yay Watters!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So far I am thinking the second one as well.  We are doing "bird" type stuff and the manazanta branches, so they second one fits!

I think I know your dress!  Pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the second one!  Very pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I got stuck daydreaming on the HM board... I love the 2nd one too! And I'm sure the seller could make it without the veil and maybe even cut the price a little without the veil?  Your dress is beautiful!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I like the second one.  It's fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your dress, Cathy! I would go with the second one too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!!!!  I just feel like my arms are so exposed!  I just can't seem to tone them up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i like the second one too!!!

cat - i keep saying "tone the arms, shrink the boobs"....it doesn't work like dorothy's "home sweet home" Frown....idk, maybe i am supposed to click something together, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The subject line of this post made me LOL...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards