California-Orange County

Curious...How many BM do you have??

I just was wondering...How many Bridesmaids do you have? I have 3, but I went to a wedding a few months ago that had like 7 BM and then like 12 junior BM--I was blown away. Who on this board holds the record?

Re: Curious...How many BM do you have??

• edited December 2011
    Yes, I  too have been to weddings with giant weddng parties.  I am having 4 BM....so far I am in first place on the board LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    2 BM and 2 Jr BM.
  • edited December 2011
    right now just my sis as MOH, not into the drama/expense that comes along with a big WP
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    4 bridesmaids - 2 attendants.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have one.
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • leffyinocleffyinoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 3 but my future sister in law had 7 plus a Jr. BM. Way to many if you ask me but to each her own. :)
  • uppsiedaisyuppsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having 5 BM and 2 FG but I have been to wedding with just slightly larger and it is way too many people to try to direct. I think 5 is the max!
  • darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a large party: 8bm, 1 jr. I only have a hand full of girlfriends so I invited them all. Going out for drinks helped that process along - adding 2 girls who I was willing to forgoe. :) The 1 jr. was a cousin whose two younger siblings were the ring bearer and flower girl so it would have been weird to not include her. We didn't have a head table, and they moved pretty quickly as a group down the aisle so I don't have any regrets.
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having 6, plus 1 flowergirl.  I have 3 sisters and couldn't imagine my wedding without them and my 3 closest friends.  My friend just got married and had 8!
  • edited December 2011
    I had 5 BM, DH had 5 GM, and we had 2 ring bearers.
  • edited December 2011
    6.  No Juniors, though.
  • kitsune143kitsune143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are keeping it simple with 4 (my 2 sisters, his sister, and my BFF).
  • Korine_crazeKorine_craze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow

I have been struggling to just come up with 2.

I have always had a lot of guy friend and not many female friends.

I am thinking my sis and a friend of mine that I meet from my FH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards