New York-New York City

Alexa Prisco/The Glam Fairy???

Have any of you used Alexa Prisco/The Glam Fairy for your wedding day makeup OR been a bridesmaid having your makeup done by them?  I am thinking of using her for my wedding next year, but just wondering if she's really worth the price.  If you have other hair/makeup suggestions feel free to add them below.  I love a smokey eye! ;)

Re: Alexa Prisco/The Glam Fairy???

• edited December 2011
    My cousin had her do her wedding back in Sept 2008 before Jerseylicious debuted on Style...She did a wonderful and yes her personality is exactly what you see on TV...lol...

I have no clue what her rates are now but I do believe they probably tripled since then...

I love the smokey eye look but just to let you know any GREAT makeup artist can get the same look for you...

My makeup artist did the smokey eye look without breaking my budget but this was done for my birthday but she is not doing my wedding because she was booked before I got to her.

I say look around and ask for look books...
    I know having a celebrity makeup would be nice but you don't want
    to break your budget.

I am getting my makeup & hair trial done next week by someone I don't even know but I was impressed with her look book. The before and after sold me.

I will post when I get it done :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have used Sabrina from Event Remembered and she did a gorgerous job!  She listens to what you like to have and you can always do a trial.  See if you like her work.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards