Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

David's Bridal alterations?

I got my dress from David's Bridal in Greenwood, IN. I am thinking of using their alterations service. Has anyone used them for alterations? opinions?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: David's Bridal alterations?

• Options
    kmgreccokmgrecco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got mine altered at the Greenwood location, didn't have any problems.  But I only needed it hemmed & bustled.  Make sure you make you appointment a couple months in advance!

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that DB really marks up their alterations.  It would be worth your while to at least check out prices from other alteration places.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Main Street Alterations in Greenwood
  • Options
    athlete010688athlete010688 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the alterations department at DB in Greenwood.  My alterations cost ws $225 dollars.  $150 of that was just for the him.  Then I had a $30 bustle, plus shortening the halter for $40 dollar.  I took my dress in the first full week of September.  I went to pick it up this past Wednesday, and the hem was uneven and too short.  They are re-doing my hem, and I'm supposed to get it back this coming Wednesday.  I think it's fairly common that the hem can be uneven and they have to fix it...depending on the dress.  The part that was uneven on my dress was the scalloped lace at the bottom.
    Anniversary image

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards