New Jersey - South

Affordable South Jersey Wedding

Hello fellow bride/groom-to-be's! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for affordable wedding reception venues in Central/South Jersey. I'm thinking between $50- $70 a person if at all possible. Suggestions are welcome! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable South Jersey Wedding

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renault Winery, located in Egg Harbor City, is about $74 pp in the Vintage room.  It is beautiful! That's where I am booked.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to a wedding this fall at ron jaworski's running deer club and it was lovely. i think it was in that range.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had both ceremony and reception at my parents' synagogue, so I can't help you there.
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

What time of the year are you planning for, and how many people?

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • asweet21asweet21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson in Freehold had a sign for weddings for $49pp in 2011.  Not sure when you were looking to get married,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JenGin74JenGin74 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Masso's in Williamstown.  You can get away with $40 - $70pp depending on which package you choose.

Their packages also come with the wedding cake and full open bar.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro is around $50ish for a nice package. You have to bring in your own liquor though, its not included in that price.
  • edited December 2011

We just booked with Valleybrook CC in Blackwood. I did a lot of research and they offered the most for the least. They do not have any hidden charges that I found many other venues have. The price per person may look cheaper but when you add all of the additional fees you realize that you are paying much more per person than you originally thought. Not with VB. They provide the tablecloths, chair covers are optional at no additional cost, they have candelabra's for centerpieces so that will save you money with your florist. The cake from Isgro's bakery in S Philly is also included. Tracey Mullin is in charge of catering over there. She was very helpful and had many suggestions on how we could stay within our budget without skimping on the important stuff. They are also affiliated with Running Deer but due to the fact that that was a little further out of our way I didn't do much research on them. If VB is local to you I highly recommend that you give Tracey a call.
    Good luck!

• eyawn330674eyawn330674 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! I'm looking to get married in November. (Yes, pretty soon) I'm not really picky when it comes to where in NJ to get married. My fiance's parents leave near Cherry Hill and my parents live near Red Bank, so the possibilities for location are not tight. I'm definitely going to look into some of the places you all suggested! Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards