Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Sea Crest Brides Ceremony question

Are you or did you get married at the Sea Crest? If so, what type of decorations did you have for your ceremony and pictures would be great. I'm thinking we will be in the courtyard and trying to decide on decorations/flowers or not.

Thanks!

Re: Sea Crest Brides Ceremony question

• Options
    I googled pictures of weddings there and you can see what different brides did. I personally don't think the space needs a lot since you're right on top of the beach. I was planning on hanging starfish off the aisle chairs and maybe flower petals. When's your big day?
  • Options
    clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi,

I had my reception at the SeaCrest last year. I was married in a Church, so I do not have pictures of the ceremony site. But, I do have pictures from inside the ball room with what I did there if you want. I also still have many of my centerpiece and decorative items if you were still looking for items. As the other person said, I don't think you need much for decoration because it is such a beautiful area in itself. I do have hanging starfish that I used at the end of my pews if that was something you were looking for!

• Options
    I have emailed Sea Crest last week and haven't heard back from them regarding fees. Does anyone have an estimated cost to host a wedding and reception there?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards