Wedding Reception Forum

QUESTION!!???!!!! Help!

I saw the personalized playing cards on this website and reviewers said to order them when they're on sale. I'm wondering if you've ordered them or seen them on sale, how much the cost then?? I saw them for $2.99 on sale on another site and I'm wondering if I should order them from there or wait it out on the knot for them to go on sale here??

Re: QUESTION!!???!!!! Help!

• Save your money. People don't want playing cards with your names and wedding date on them.
  • I second malphabet's advice.  If you're thinking of these a favors, just save your money.  I think that people will leave them behind and you'll find yourself with a dozen or more extra decks of cards.

Generally, things personalized with YOUR name and wedding date are not particularly well received.

If this has to do with a "theme" of sorts, why not have cookies decorated like playing cards instead?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • So what do you plan to do with the dozens of packs of playing cards after the wedding?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I think its a unique idea but wouldn't personally do it. I agree there will be lots left over that guests don't take, but if you want to do it, then go for it. The knot does run some good deals, if you are not in a hurry to get them, I'd wait it out a while and see if they go on sale. A lot of times they have bonus % off or the deals of the day, maybe you can catch it on one of those.
    Definately wait for some type of sale as they are always having sales.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards