Arizona-Phoenix

Found our photographer- finally have a check mark!!

My FI and I met today with Drew for Drew Brashler Photography and are 99% sure we're going to go with him.  Thanks ladies on here for recommending him because that's what I went based off of.

He was really nice, down to Earth, yet still professional.  And best of all- his prices are great for the amount of coverage he provides, the fact he uses an assistant, and of course- his photos are beautiful. 

YAY!

Re: Found our photographer- finally have a check mark!!

• edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Some friends of mine had their engagement photos done by him...he does beautiful work!
    ~*February 13, 2011*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
    163 Invited image
    17 Can't wait! image
    0 Can't come :(image
    146 are still deciding image
  • edited December 2011
    We met him too and he was great!  Ended up going a different direction, but we definitely liked him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! I really liked his photos, but he was booked on my day. oh well. Congrats!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah!  That was my most difficult checkmark!  I ended up using Drew as well.   I have been extremely happy with everything so far, he has been great!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    drew is amazing! i actually took a photography class with him at NAU (he was so high above and beyond the rest of us in that class, i think he just had to take it for his major requirements). would have probably gone with him as well, but he was already booked for my wedding date :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards