DC
Options

Anyone have a caterer......

bind9449bind9449 member
First Comment
that can do app(s), meal, drinks (liquor) for b/w $40-$60 a person? 
i'm hunting around but to no availso far, if it's not possible then that's fine, but that's what we'd like to keep it between per head.
any suggestions?

Re: Anyone have a caterer......

• Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With liquor may be hard, but check out Atlantic Catering out of Baltimore.  They could probably do the rest for that amount and then you could possibly provide your own alcohol.  Just a thought!
  • Options
    bind9449bind9449 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you for replying!

I'd love to hear if anyone else has any ideas
  • Options
    edited December 2011

After taxes, labor charges, linens etc. R+R Catering is charging us about $55/head but that doesn't include liquor

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bind9449bind9449 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks MooByrd- i contacted them through email last week, but never heard back from them.
  • Options
    scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It took R&R a little time to get back to me. But when we finally got together, it was awesome! We used their bbq menu (it's listed under Ponchos Tex Mex & BBQ on their site) and served beer, wine & soda only. With tips included for the servers, it cost us about $66/pp. We worked with Nancy. PM me if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    bind9449bind9449 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks Scoetto- sent you a PM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Corcoran Caterers.  They are in Silver Spring, MD.  I don't think you can get alcohol included in that price but they can probably put together a menu for you for that price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards