Gothic Weddings
Options

Steampunk/Victorian wedding attire

Hi ladies! 

I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions for Victorian/Steampunk suits/pieces for my FI... He's been browsing sites like Gentlemen's Emporium and the outfit he has picked out costs an arm and a leg!  

I think he could probably get away with a nice frock coat, vest, and top hat but he's got his heart set on the slacks, boots, goggles, bracers, etc. along with the hat/frock coat/vest. 

We're on a pretty tight budget so if anyone has some creative clothing ideas or sites that won't break the bank, I'd appreciate any advice. 

~*~ We are just two people who found each other. No more, no less. ~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest My journey to a better me.

Re: Steampunk/Victorian wedding attire

• Options
    http://draculaclothing.com/gentlemens-clothing-c-22.html
    They dont have full sets of clothing but its a good start. 
    Or etsy.com they have a lot of really nice stuff if your willing to spend the money. 
  • Options
    There are DOZENS of great steampunk websites to shop or give you ideas for 'the look' (Clockwork Couture, Aether Emporium, and Steampunk Emporium come to mind...) Try searching individual pieces on the web. A recent Google search of 'brown frock coat' yielded a western wear website that had a brown wool frock coat in my hunny's size for 60% off the orig price. Try searching 'Steampunk corsets' or 'Steampunk vests' (for example) as well.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards