Florida-North Florida

Crosswater at Nocatee in Ponte Vedra

Hey everyone...I am looking into the new clubhouse Crosswater at Nocatee for my May 2012 wedding.  I am wondering if anyone has any feedback?  I'm going to have to cater it myself as well as provide bar service so any suggestions for the Ponte Vedra area?  Thanks in advance!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crosswater at Nocatee in Ponte Vedra

• edited December 2011
     The crosswater hall is a nice place. I am also having my reception there. I am having the wedding at my church though. We give each other ideas. I found a DJ but I have yet to set up anything else. How bout you? I Think I have just found a caterer but I am still not for sure yet. Do you have any idea?
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I am also having my wedding in Nocatee on May 2012. I am extremely excited with my selections, so far all my plans have gone extremely well, especially ever since i met Dan Hathcock. He's currently my wedding planner and has such amazing and beautiful ideas and works with all budgets. His company's name is The Unforgettable Event and you can read more about him at www.theunforgettableevent.com. If you do reach out to him you can tell him you were referred by the Escobar-Hidalgo wedding. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards