Wisconsin

GOOOO PACK!

Beat Brett's old ars tonight :)  Its a good night in Wisconsin!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GOOOO PACK!

• edited December 2011

YAY! GO Pack GO!  Nice win, but kinda messy.  I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up and saw the score (have to sleep early because I wake up early).  I wore my Packers T-shirt to bed to ensure the win!!!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i was happy....the Badgers won (I live in Buckeye hell down here and everyone wanted them to lose since we beat OSU last week), the Packers won, and the Columbus Crew won....

great weekend for me!!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    Oh-How-I-Hate Ohio State!  I'm a Michigan fan (Northwestern Alum) so ANY time the Buckeyes lose, is a good day for me!  I actually kinda like Bucky though because I lived in Madison for a while. :)

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great weekend for me, both of my teams won! Hopefully I'll get to a Badger game before the season ends!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_goooo-pack?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:fec86386-8743-4068-b6c7-ca4d296868d5Post:c199588d-7167-4d7d-ac54-372182bfa0ac">Re: GOOOO PACK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh-How-I-Hate Ohio State!  I'm a Michigan fan (Northwestern Alum) so ANY time the Buckeyes lose, is a good day for me!  I actually kinda like Bucky though because I lived in Madison for a while. :)
    Posted by portialoveschris[/QUOTE]

I know it....let's just say the Badgers win was HEAVEN yet all the people that dished it out for TWO YEARS couldn't take one jab....

But I did make sure to send this out in force

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAZXZfIlNk" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAZXZfIlNk</a>
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have been MIA from theknot so I'm just getting around to this, but yay! Go Pack! MIght not have been pretty, but it was a win and a win against Brett is even better!

image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was an awesome football weekend!!!! 
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards