Catholic Weddings
Options

This weekend's Knottie(s)!

It's here!  And I waited too long and you probably (hopefully) won't see this until after you are married, but let's congratulate

Tami87

7/7/2012

shawna127

7/7/2012

on their upcoming weddings!  Best wishes for a beautiful day and blessed marriage, ladies!
Anniversary

Re: This weekend's Knottie(s)!

• Options
    Yay!  Congratulations to both brides getting married this weekend!
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats and best wishes for a beautiful wedding and marriage!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and blessings to you both! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and that God my bless your marriages abundantly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay Tami and Shawna!  I wish you a beautiful wedding weekend, and a lifelong of happiness!

• Options
    Congratulations Tami and Shawna!  May your marriage celebrations be awesome :)
  • Options
    Tami87Tami87 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Thanks everyone. My extended family arrived yesterday and more are arriving this afternoon so I am taking a break from the craziness. Waiting for my MOH to come arrive in an hour then we are off to have mani and pedis and much needed relaxation time! It is all out of my hands now so hopefully everything runs smoothly and everyone has a great time.

Also congratulations to my date twin Shawna!
  • Options
    ooh, exciting and congratulations in advance! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay Tami and Shawna!  Congratulations, and I hope you both have beautiful weddings and blessed marriages!

Come back with pics!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Congrats on your wedding!!! Hope it is an amazing day and god bless you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats, ladies! Best wishes and blessings for an amazing day :)
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

Thank you ladies, you girls are so sweet!  And congratulations to you too Tami, I hope it was awesome! :o)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards