Colorado
Options

7 month engagement-venues??

My fiance and I just got engaged and really want to get married this fall, ideally in October. Is it unrealistic to think we could find a venue that is still available? We are hoping to have the wedding in Estes Park, or something similar, like a Colorado mountain theme. Any thoughts or suggestions would be very helpful!!

Thank you!

Re: 7 month engagement-venues??

• Options
    Try Mary's Lake Lodge in Estes Park...or Della Terra in Estes.  I have been to the Baldpate Inn in Estes, but I believe they are closed in October for the season :)
  • Options
    I know Della Terra is booked for october weekends of this year b/c i checked in December and they only had 3 weekend days left for the whole year, one was august, one september-which i booked, december-which my freind booked. if you are looking for a week day in october they may have those avaliable at Della Terra. I would check Stanley Hotel, Bristlecone Inn, Wild Basin Lodge, the View, Lake Shore Lodge those are my suggestions
  • Options
    Steamboat, Vail, Keystone, and Beaver Creek are always great mountain towns as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards