Ohio-Northeast
Options

Reviews on Todaros party center for hilton hotel

Hi I was wondering if anyone has been to or had a wedding a todaros party center and can tell me what it was like. Was there hidden fees? was the food good? what did the centerpieces look like? I am also considering the Hilton in fairlawn right across from summit mall if anyone has reviews on it. Thanks

Re: Reviews on Todaros party center for hilton hotel

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding reception at Todaro's in May 2012. I haven't personally been to a wedding there but people close to me have and they said everything was great. I have been to other events there and the food was wonderful. We have had our food tasting already since we are planning from out of town. It was great and they set the table up the way it would be at your reception. It looked really good. I am still 6 months out from my reception, but I have not encountered any hidden fees. They have given us a set amount we must spend regardless of how many people come, but if less than expected come you get to upgrade other things (i.e. your bar or appetizer choices) without an extra charge. Have you gone and met with anyone yet? Bradley is who I met with and he is really nice and great at answering questions. They have examples of the centerpieces in office and a book with linen samples (which I think 20+ colors are included). I would recommend them thus far! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, I'd be happy to help as much as I can!
  • Options
    dclarke20dclarke20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, I have not met with anyone yet I wanted to get some opinions about them. Do they work well with your budget cause I'm trying to have a wedding under 8,000 for about 140 people. Do you have to pay for the room rental or is that covered in the food pricing/ overall pricing? What did the table centerpieces look like, were they simple? Thanks 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The centerpieces are fairly simple but that's what I wanted. There is no room rental fee it is included as well as your cake cutting (some places have a hidden fee for this and charge you extra). I believe the price is $45/pp, the total for 185 people for us is $8000. We are hoping for around 150 so we can upgrade our bar and possibly add another main entree. I'm not sure if this is still the pricing since I booked back in February this year.  I would go meet with someone and discuss your options. They may be able to work within your budget. I didn't try to negotiate because the price per person was under the amount I wanted to spend. GL let me know if you have any more questions =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards