California-Northern
Options

Wedding Reception/ceremony Packages

Does anyone know of any places in Northern California near San Jose or surrounding citys that have wedding packages.  I found Wedgewood Eagle Ridge in Gilroy and Freedom Hall in Santa Clara but wanted to look at some others that weren't too pricy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Re: Wedding Reception/ceremony Packages

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Sunol Valley Golf club, a little north of the SJ area, but they were very reasonable. You don't have to do a package (we're not) for us it was more reasonable to pick and chose what we wanted. Its not the fanciest place, but its nice, and has great views out over the golf course. So far the coordinator there has been very nice & helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at the Cypress Hotel in Cupertino. They are pricey if they are not running specials. We actually ended up doing Al A Carte, It was cheaper and worked best for us. We also looked at the Hilton in San Jose, and The Capital Club. They also offer packages. Good Luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using the marriott in san mateo. pretty much everything is included, but you can still tweak things. they also give you a discount for using one of their preferred vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if they're still doing it, but my sister had her wedding and reception at Ardenwood Farm in Fremont.

I'm using Wedgewood in San Ramon.  Same family as the one in Gilroy but less driving for my East Bay family.
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@MustangSally - i am thinking of using Sunol myself actually and am happy to hear they sound good ! If you have any other info - good or bad to pass along about them please let me know ! Thanks!
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards