Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding in a Box for October 22nd

I know this is a second post, and I apologize!

But anyone who is getting married or wishes to move their date to October 22nd let me know!

My fiance decided he no longer wishes to get married so I am trying to re-coup some of the non-refundable deposits.

The vendors available for the day are:
Lingrow Farm-Amazingly beautiful.
Leechburg Floral-Vicki is so sweet, great flowers, even better price
Cakes by Debbie Sutara-Very talented and beyond reasonable
Sky's the Limit Photography-AMAZING photographers and very friendly, upbeat
Jason Kendall Band-Great musician and wonderful pricing; very flexible

It is an all-star list of vendors!  Wish I could still use them all...I guess my loss can be someone else's gain!

Re: Wedding in a Box for October 22nd

• Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that your plans have had to change. It seems like it's far enough away that all of your funds should be returned. Typically it isn't until much closer to the date of the event that deposits start being held up and not refundable. All of these vendors are refusing to return your deposits?

ETA: I just found the backstory to what is going on, and I'm very sorry for what has happened. I know it won't help much at all (ok, not at all), but the fact that he is 38 yrs old and allowing such things to happen is ridiculous. You're going to look back someday and realize that this really was for the best. At 38 yrs old he should really be far more removed from his family and not allowing them to act the way that they are when it comes to him or his SO. Best of luck to you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards