New York-Hudson Valley

Yay for Save The Dates!

My STD's (still cracks me up) went out last week on Thursday!   Another check off the list and it makes it official!  I can't believe it!  I got soooo excited I started screaming in the car driving back to my office!  AND the best part is people already received them the following day!  By now, everyone should have the save the dates!!

I also found out my mother is throwing my FI and me an engagement party next week for her close friends!  I'm super excited!  And we're doing a bridal party bbq this weekend so the entire bridal party can chat, get to know each other and we can all talk some wedding logistics!

Then Sunday is Kleinfeld's!!!  Lots of great things going on!  Hoping to secure a florist and dj by the end of this month!  My oh my!  The next year is gonna fly!!!!
-Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yay for Save The Dates!

• edited December 2011
    All exciting stuff! Enjoy it, it goes by sooooo fast! At this time last year I wasn't even engaged yet and now I'm an old married lady! haha I feel like I just sent out save the dates, and the thank you cards went in the mail yesterday!
  • PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Congrats!  I can't wait to be that married lady and be able to say "my husband"... it's so weird now to even say my fiance.  Half the time I feel like I shouldn't be saying it or something.  I cannot wait!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yea, it's weird. By the time I got used to fiance I had to switch to husband!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards